"a compliance auditor, an event planner, a full time wife of MF and a mummy to little adinda "

-mJ


Thursday, 9 June 2011

my man!



You say that he's wrong .You say that he's no good 
.Leave him alone 'cause he's gonna hurt you.
but what they don't know is how he makes me feel 
You say that he creeps .Always running the streets
 He's playing the game .And he'll never love me
 You say that he's fake .But why does it feel so real 

No matter what you say I ain't goin no where.
 No matter what you think I'ma always be there 
 The love that we share it lives inside of me 

 No matter what you hearing, its all in the past .
No matter what you feeling this love gonna last
The heart of his soul it breathes inside of me 


 He's my man.He makes me feel so specia
 My man.He makes me feel so precious
My man.He makes me feel wonderful
My man.With him I'm so comfortable
My man.He makes me feel so special 
  My man.He makes me feel so precious
My man.He makes me feel wonderful


He's thuged out but he's my man
You say you don't trust him.Be'cause he's been locked up 
You say he in trouble .'cause he out in a strip club 
But you were young once .So you should understand 
You say that you know .Say you've been a witness 
You say it's for sure .Say he got a mistress 
Until you can show me .I'm gon stand by him 


No matter what you say I ain't goin no where 
No matter what you think I'ma always be there 
The love that we share it lives inside of me

No comments:

Post a Comment